Sunday, May 17, 2009

In the beginning.

My geometry teacher always says "Blogs. Everyone's writing; nobody's reading. Well, quite hinestly, I don't give a damn if anyone reads this. This is going to be a self serving outlet for my brain, and will be similar to that of an aquarium. You can see inside the water, see where the fishes and sharks live and how they go about every thing. Nobody HAS to go to an aquarium, but they're there. And there isn't glass so that you can view every part opf the underwater wilderness. There are TONS of things that you can't see, and that's how this is going to be. All the best, most colorful fish are going to be put into the tank. You won't see shark attacks, drownings or other things of the like. I'll keep the best bits for my significant others.


BUT, don't let me discourage you from reading. I enjoy writing, and without readers, it might as well not been said! I'll type it out, so the masses can see what I can do at a crowded desk with a dilapidated Mac. This may just be words, but what's writing if it's mostly pictures? Depending on the ratio, it could be an illustrated classic, or a comic book. Anyway, I'll dress it it up when I have to, but I'll try to do my best with a keyboard.

1 comment:

  1. Thus is why I read such. I see you, you look like a cool person. However, I don't see me seeing your true mind any time soon. Only the outside.

    This is just the way it has to be. In high school, no one can truly be their own self. Perhaps in the surroundings of their own group, but in the swarming wave of children with minds on meaningless things, the true person of someone, if shown, is ripped out and stomped on.

    But when a blog like this is available... it's something.

    ReplyDelete